Watch our free web seminar:
“How to Create an A+ Resume” presented by Heather Huhman
After watching, let IABC help your resume stand out from the crowd! Students join IABC at 80% the cost of a professional membership with all the same benefits to your resume:
- Post your newly updated resume to our job center: http://jobs.iabc.com
- Connect with professional members on our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Member Search.
- Volunteer with a student or professional chapter in your area, or start your own student chapter today!
How to Create an A+ Resume
There is more to creating an A+ resume than throwing your information on a page. A resume that rocks (an A+) is what it takes to give you the edge over the competition in the job market. When compiling your resume, you need to take into account the adaptability, reader-friendly format, as well as the way to lay out the information that is going to stand out most to your future boss.
- Learn the layout and format that will work for your resume every time.
- Understand how to word the content on your resume to get noticed.
- Gain the knowledge to figure out what resume strategies work best.
Heather R. Huhman, founder & president of Come Recommended, has nearly a decade of public relations and marketing experience, specializing in media relations, content marketing, and social media. She is also a well-recognized career expert, an experienced hiring manager, and someone who has been in nearly every employment-related situation imaginable.
Heather knows and understands the needs of today’s employers and job seekers.
Her expertise in this area led to her selection as a contributor to Bottomless Briefcase, Business Insider, Campus Calm, CAREEREALISM, Career Rocketeer, Come Recommended, Examiner.com, GenJuice, Glassdoor, HeatherHuhman.com, HR Communicator, Intern Advocate, Personal Branding Blog, Talent Culture, USNews.com, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo!, and
Young Entrepreneur Council.